Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Newbie

My Aunt and my Mother tear up the blog Minnesota vs. Texas and I think they are off their meds (not all of their meds just some of the important ones, i kid i kid). I thought hell if they can do I can do it too. I can write about nothing, hell blondes can do this.
I think I just had a thunder sprinkle at my house which made my blind doggie Harley walk around aimlessly drooling all over the hard woods. Ahhh....its that time of year in Texas where there is no such thing as a rain storm and evertime it rains their is a tornado assosciated with it or there are flying cows and Dodge Rams.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogville! Be happy and most of all be funny!

    Your Loving Mother
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, be funny! WELCOME!! Can't wait to read about cops and cops!

    - Auntie Jennifer

    ReplyDelete